8.16.2010

Who knew?

Christin writes:
 "A friend posted a link to your blog on Facebook.  I enjoy your articles and appreciate the research done. 

I know most people have no modesty, especially online, but I had an issue for over 20 years and couldn't find the cause.  (I leave it to you to post on your blog or not).  Since the age of 9 I had chronic, severe yeast infections.  Doctors would test & test & test thinking it was something else, since it was such an issue for me, but that is all it was.  I was miserable for a very long time.  Finally a Physician's Assistant gave me a print out from the Mayo Clinic listing things to systematically cut from your lifestyle to try to determine the cause.  I picked dryer sheets as my first thing to eliminate.  Less than 2 weeks later, no more yeast infections.  I have not had another one (not even caused by antibiotic use -- which used to cause major episodes) in over 3 years.  I was amazed at how simple the cause and solution were.  
Thank you for your blog & putting the information out there."
 
Her yeast infection cleared up by eliminating dryer sheets from her life!  What a story.  Thank you so much for letting us hear it.   I've heard a few other stories about the wonderful things that happen when dryer sheets stop being part of laundry day.
Please tell us your story.

No comments: