When I was a pre-teen, I was left alone one afternoon after school and I decided to surprise my Mom and clean the house. I remember cleaning the kitchen sink and kitchen floor. I pulled some chemicals out from under the sink to clean the bathroom, and the mix of them was so powerful that I started coughing and gagging. The next thing I knew I saw stars and ended up passed out on the bathroom floor with no ventilation and I almost died. It's a good thing my older sister came home when she did, and pulled me outside and called 911. I had vomited and stopped breathing and was revived by our neighbor's son before the ambulance arrived. Chemicals are very, very dangerous.